Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Trick or Treat

Hello everyone
Barbara here today. As my mom would say "A day late and a dollar short." Well I am late on this post and I am truly sorry. I just noticed I was due to post on Tuesday. Boy I scrambled to get this card ready for you. (I think I lost a day this week already- bummer. Hope it was a good day. LOL)

This month the designers are focusing on the Halloween theme with our projects that we are bringing to you. So here is what I came up with in a very short time frame.

My bow is comprised of 3 single loop bows that are stacked on top of each other.
And you know the Craft-Dee BowZ tool makes this type of a bow easy to make.

The Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is underway and the theme every month is "Anything Goes."

Thanks much for stopping by and hope to see your project in our challenge this month.