Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Under the Sea

Hello, it's Marty and this is my first post on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog!  Before I share my project, I just want to remind everyone that our monthly challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  Our sponsor for this month is Fred She Said -  check out their site and you'll find an awesome variety of digital stamps to choose from.

Today I'm sharing a project I made last week.  Last summer I got some new Julie Nutting doll stamps and one of them was the SeaSallie Mermaid.  Since then, I've been wanting to use her in a project, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.  Since she's a larger stamp, I decided to use an 8"x10" canvas I had in my craft supplies.  Here's my canvas:




Check out this double-loop bow!  Thank you, Donna, for the gorgeous ribbon.  I couldn't have made this without the Craft-Dee BowZ tool because it's easy to make different-sized bows and there are helpful tutorials here Need one?  Click right here.




If you'd like to know more about how I finished my project, please head over to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today and we'd love to see you play along in the challenge - you could be our next winner!

Tracey will be back next Tuesday with some more inspiration so don't forget to stop by.  Have a crafty day!