Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Joy

Hi everyone Simply Monica here with a fun tag for Craft-Dee Bowz which is all about fun purple and flowers and I added this fun image to the center which seemed to go so well this tag. I made the flowers that I put on the tag with plain white cardstock and then I added some purple stamens to the center.
Joy by Monica Edwards Supplies Cardstock: Recollections; Other: Embossed Paper, Handmade Flowers, Stamens; Tool: Craft-Dee-BowZ; Image: Random Fan; Embellishment: Making Memories; Ribbon: May Arts; Die: Memory Box

Here is a closeup shot of the flowers and the gorgeous bow I made using the Craft-Dee Bowz tool. Bow making could be an easier. Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by!!