Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just Fluttering By

Hi Everyone,
Barbara here with my post for this month. Since the Design Team's theme for July is tags with flowers, I tweeked my project a tad and added the flowers to the card, not to the tag.

Let me show you.


I designed my card with a vellum pocket that is the perfect tag holder.That vellum pocket has flowers in one corner area.


The vellum pocket lets the tag and the stamped images show thru with a gentle softness.


The tag is perfect for a bookmark.

My Bow was made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. It makes bow making so easy!!!
Have you submitted a project to the challenge this month? You still have a few days to get one in. You never know, you could be our next winner.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  MSE (My Sentiments Exactly)  Garden Faire Sentiments  TT235
Paper/Card Stock
: Celery Green CS, DP, Vellum, Purple Shimmer Paper
Ink: Memories - Sweet Plum
Dies Used: Joy Crafts - Border 6002/0256  
Accessories
Ribbon, Petaloo Flowers,Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam

Thanks so much for stopping in today, have a great week.

Hugs, 
Barbara