Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Is it spring yet?

It's my Tuesday to post on Craft-Dee BowZ for our February challenge of ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW! I used this very cute image from Bildmalarna. I have lots of their stamps and love their sweet faces. I chose this image because my spring bulb garden is blooming now. This year I have paper whites, daffodils, tulips, freesia, hyacinths and crocus! That's why I'm feeling like spring!





I used a Magnolia border die, an old butterfly punch, a corner die and a tag punch. I colored my image with Copics and 'textured' the egg to try and make it look like an actual egg shell. I added a dash of glitter to my flowers and butterflies.



This fabulous bow was made with my Craft-Dee BowZ bow tool. I love how it came out. I used green ribbon and green twine (thank you, Donna!). I love the two textures together and it tied beautifully in the middle. I resisted the urge to put a button in the middle of this great bow just because the bow came out so well!



Our sponsor is A Day For Daisies and they will provide a $12 gift card to the winner of this challenge!



A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

The entire team (all four of us) post our project on the first of every month using the sponsor of the month's images. Then each Tuesday one of us gets to post a project of our choice. Please take a look at the fabulous creations done this month by scrolling down!


                                                                                                   Gail