Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Layered Bee

Hi, it's Marty and this is my last post on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog.  I've had a great time being on a team of awesome and talented ladies, and appreciate the opportunity given to me by Donna  - thank you, Donna :-)  Now about the current challenge...

As a reminder, our monthly challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  This month’s sponsor is Cute as a Button and the winner of the June challenge will receive 3 single images of their choice.  They offer a large variety of digital stamps, so be sure to check them out.

Here's my project:



I used a beautiful ribbon and some twine, both from Donna (thank you!!), and made a double-loop bow with the bow tool....the bow tool makes it so easy to make any size bow, single or multi-loop...there are helpful tutorials hereIf you don't have a bow tool, click here to order one.




If you'd like to know more about how I made that cool Tim Holtz Layered Bee, please head over to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today and we'd love to see you play along in the challenge - you could be our next winner!

Tracey will be back next Tuesday with some more inspiration so don't forget to stop by.  Have an awesome day!